Community Convos: Substance Use Disorders
February 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm| FREE
Let’s Talk About Substance Use Disorders
with Dr. Claudia P. Rodriguez, Director of Outpatient Addiction Recovery Program, BWH and Zakiya Alake, Certified Addiction Counselor and Recovery Coach and Leena Mittal, Director, Division of Women’s Mental Health, BWH
Moderated by Dr. Rich Joseph
Discussion topics will include:
- How can we better understand the disparities in the treatment of SUDs?
- The impact of COVID-19 on SUDs and its role in recovery and relapse.
- Stigma around SUDs and how it interferes with the provision and reception of treatment.
- The role of technology and its impact on people’s ability to obtain treatment.
- And any other questions you may have!